12.12.2016

Disneyland: Day 3

Our last day came, and with it was last ditch efforts to fulfill any and all requests.
It was also our last shot at some family picts, but as you can see...sometimes these things just can't (and shouldn't) be forced!



I am so fortunate to all these people my family.
They are all my very best friends.
Being in this very spot with these people = my happy place.
(If only my Wussa were there...and about 4 years older!)



We spent the day park hopping, and stuck together as a big group most of the day.



Gosh, we're really cute.


Mickey Beignet = crack.



Annie and I went on this ride at virtually the same time.
Different log.
Think we're sisters?
And that we work out together? Haha!






Jack was really feeling this pose the whole trip.
Such a mug.




How many pictures do you think we have of the 4 of us?

Never enough.

I lufffff them.





[Meanwhile, back at home...]
We were so lucky to have Tiffany watching Russ while we were away.
Having them living across the street at the townhome couldn't have worked any more perfectly. 
Mya even stayed with him at night so he could sleep in his own bed.
LUCKY.
Russ also got to spend lots of time with all the fam that was still in town for Thanksgiving.


And, then there was us:
So good at taking pictures.


We let our kids lay on the floor at Disneyland.

Don't worry about it.






I know I've said it before (lots), but I cannot stress how lucky I am, how lucky my kids are, to have such incredible grandparents.  They are such troopers and I can't imagine the trip without them!




We closed up the night (and the trip) riding Tower of Terror one last time.


They are changing the ride next month, so it would be our last time ever riding it.
The kids were so sad.
I think the end of trips were setting in.


They do a "black out" version of the ride at the end of every night where they turn off all lights and videos for the ride, and it's a scary blast!

Jack was a trooper... loved it, of course!

Look at this sadness.
No one wanted to come home.


Tucker was passed out in Brett's arms by this time.
Jack and I were sadness shopping and buying light sabers and all sorts of things we didn't need.
They practically had to kick us out.
And, we barely made our shuttle.

And, just like that... my longing to go back again revved right up and will stay with me until we make it back next time.



It's an exhausting trip, full of mood swings - tired spells - pure elation - over stimulation - etc - etc.

But, mostly... I'd say... it really is just happiness.

I'm going to get working on my paper chain for our next Wankier Disneyland trip!
I can hardly wait.




No comments: