10.16.2009

Calling All Homeless!

When we built our house, Brett finished our basement into a full apartment.
...
The current renters of our basement are moving out at the end of next month. Which means we are on the lookout for new renters.
...
I've decided to turn it over to the blog-o-sphere to get the word out (because I know sooooooooooooo many people visit my blog).
...
If you know of anyone who might be interested... have them call or email me at sarahwjones@hotmail.com
(unless they have 99 kids/pets/or plan on making it into a meth lab).
...
... Here's some info on the place:

  • Location: Lehi (close to freeway, shopping, etc)
  • Full daylight basement with own entrance
  • 1800 Square Feet
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 1.5 Bath
  • Large Living Room
  • 10 Foot Ceilings
  • Full Kitchen with Nook for Dining Area
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Lots of Storage
  • Hot Landlords (bad joke) .......

Not very good pictures...but some to give you an idea...

Kitchen Views:

Bath:

The Landlord:

.....

In other news, Jack had his 4 month appointment this week.

All is well.

Here he is waiting for the Dr.

He totally acted like an old pro...

12.99 pounds & 25.5 inches

And his arms are more defined than mine.

This outfit is the reason I am ok with dressing him again...amazing.

Still tuckered out from last week's trauma.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I'm not sure it's a good idea to put this out in the blog world...random people who were stalking your blog could now be stalking you for real in your basement! Can't wait to find out what interesting folks live there next. I think Amanda needs to move back to Utah and rent it out.

Jessie said...

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING JACK'S CLOTHES!!! SO CUTE!!! BECK IS JEALOUS. :)

maggie said...

eli is currently looking for a new place to stay! he's getting older and is a little weary of his parents, it's time.... can he fill out an application?

Jenny said...

Geez...can we move in? Your basement is super nice! And the landlord looks like a pretty cool guy...

Lucky 7s said...

I love your blogs and your pics of Jack are so dang cute! I was relieved for all of you when Annie told me all went well with Jack's surgery. Great news!! I definitely had you and him in my thoughts! ohh...very nice apartment!!