10.21.2009

Throw Me a Bone

*****
Actually, I should say throw Jack a bone.
.....
Poor boy.
*****
Just when he was getting completely back to his old self, teething came knocking at his door.
-----
Yuck.

******

Thought it was an ear infection, so we made a little visit to the doctor...again.
.... ***** The diagnosis: My Jack is working on some chompers.

*****

Oh, so that's what the constant puddle of drool stands for? I get it.

How foolish of me to think that surgery of the spine was enough for a wee 4 month old.

I swear it's not fair that he should have to deal with "baby" stuff too. Couldn't we have just bypassed that? ****

Sigh.

I guess the boy's gotta have teeth.

******

But, here's what I have to say to teething:
suck it.
(literally)
*****
*
In good news, Jack got to take his first post-surgery bath today.
He smiled all the way in he was so excited.

****Tooth pain was taking a break here, apparently.

That, or he sees Brett's head as a giant thing to chew on.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Teething totally sucks the big one...however, I can't wait to see Jack with teeth! Jack looks so elated to finally be in his tub again. He's almost outgrowing it!

hayleyrowan said...

so he was teething! man i wondered he had some serious drool going on! you can go through it first and then tell me what to do! so gald he's back in his little tub, he looks really happy. hope he feels better soon, it's been a rough month for the little guy.

Unknown said...

Poor jack.. he really shouldn't have to go through that... cant someone just give him some dentures or something?? haha. Have you had any luck renting the basement yet? I would love to live there but i can't really beat the rent here!!