10.01.2009

Just wondering...

Today I taught my kids at school the symbolism behind colors and emotions.
*****
*****
I wonder what color represents
terrified, anxious, nervous, and worried.
******
It's definitely not yellow. I am anything but mellow.
*****
Whatever color it might be, I'd be wearing it head to toe.
*****
4 Days Until Surgery....
******
*And the cutest mug you'll ever see:

(an accidental photo...but yummy nonetheless).

*****He epitomizes mellow.

Hopefully one day soon I can be like him.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Look at those eyes! Oh man...it will all be over soon. I think hanging out with me more often would definitely make you feel better.

Bianca said...

i love this picture. and loved seeing you guys tonight! thank you for bugging your little guy in his sleep so i could peer at his baby blues:)

also thanks for the tootsie rolls and the best seats in the house on your sweet new couch..

xox

hayleyrowan said...

it will be so nice when it is all over. the anticipation is probably the worst part.

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing Jack today. I am pretty sure he is the best dressed kid I have ever seen. That vest!!! I kinda wanted to sneak it into my diaper bag and put Ben in it immediately after leaving. Thank you so much for the cute little guitar shirt. Honestly, I don't know one person more thoughtful than you. Good luck to you and Jack next week. He will do great. And, so will you. Just remember, it went smoothly on Grey's Anatomy. But really, I will be thinking about you guys. Good luck.