4.08.2010

Sarah learns to make a collage...

...
Did you know I am an art teacher?
Well, I am.
And by the looks of my collage below... a really good one.
...
...
I know.
I know.
...
Be impressed.
(except it may or may not have taken me 2 hours to figure out how to make it)
(...
...
Here is a bit of what Jack
(have I mentioned him before?)
has been up to this week.
...
Easter
(please take a moment to admire his Easter duds)
......
Visit to the Aquarium & Park
...
Turning 10 Months Old
...& strolling around shirtless to celebrate!
...
(you know, the basics)
...
...

5 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

Nice collage Sarah! I am impressed...very impressed. I love Jack's blue eyes with his Easter outfit. They match beautifully! You and Brett are darling as well! :)

huggin said...

great collage.. i have no idea to make them.. I mean in real life I do... but not on here. I love your easter sweater and shirt, super cute. Also Jack's little grin in his crawling picture is too cute for words.

Jessie said...

Wow! You should get a raise! And I don't think I've ever heard of this Jack you speak of.
P.S. Beat cha, Annie!

Annie said...

Ugh...4th commenter! Terrible, sorry man. You never cease to amaze me with your artistic ability. So relieved your camera didn't get stolen. Freaking aquarium!

hayleyrowan said...

i don't know how to do anything on the dumb blog except the basic so i am impressed. lets walk next week for sure. monet and jack need some more cousin time!