4.18.2010

The George: Day 1

...
We headed down to St. George this weekend to meet up with a couple of Brett's sisters as they were on route to Disneyland.
...
My #1 goal of the trip was to take lots of pictures.
277 later, I think I accomplished that goal.
All while having an absolute blast.
...
It was such a great weekend with Brett & Jack.
I'm sure you'll die of shock to hear this...but Jack was... in a word... a dream.
Good sleeping. Good traveling. Good sport all around.
...
Since breaking down 277 photos is a bit overwhelming, I'll split up the trip over the span of a few posts.
Day #1:
Travel Day & Snow Canyon Sand Dunes
We found Jack like this approximately 10 minutes into the drive.
Out.
We took a brief look around my old stomping grounds at the SUU campus.
We ate our lunch here on the grass and let Jack get his crawl on.
This creepy (tickle tickle face) picture of me is for my old roomies...just inside that building lives our good friend Sharwan!
.....
We got into St. George in the late afternoon.
Let me take this chance to sincerely thank my awesome cousin Jessie and her husband for letting us stay in their amazing house down there.
It was so nice to be able to avoid a hotel, and to have a place for Jack to crawl freely (without contracting a disease), and to sleep soundly.
You guys are the best!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
..........
After we got into St. George, we met up with the Jones' for a dinner picnic and endless fun at some sand dunes up Snow Canyon.
.
It was an absolutely beautiful evening.
Great company in a gorgeous setting made it just perfect.
In case you were wondering, Craig and I are trying to be twins
(
Jack couldn't have had more fun rummaging through the sand.
Brett was thoroughly entertained as well.
It really was a perfect start to the weekend!
click collage to see it in all it's glory

2 comments:

Annie said...

You and Craig as twins...amazing! Also, is Brett doing a back flip in that picture? I had no idea he possessed such skills. The collage is nothing short of adorable. Way to let Jack get dirty. I missed you guys. I was lost without you!

hayleyrowan said...

so glad you had fun. it looks so warm and beautiful. i love jacks bright green pants. too cute.