4.19.2010

The George: Day 2

..
...
Day 2 of our little getaway was spent at Zions.
It is truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
Don't believe me?
Told you so.
...
...
We spent the entire day in the park.
We went on several hikes that were absolutely gorgeous.
(almost as gorgeous as my post winter tan...in shorts)
The day's starting to take it's toll....
Yep. Toll taken.
After a full day in the park, we met up with Michelle and her family as they got into town and went to dinner at Brick Oven.
Our poor poor waitress. 8 adults and 10 children later, we definitely left a mark!
It was another great day!
I'm 100% motivated to spend more time in Zions.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Zions holds such a special place in my heart. It is my favorite spot in Utah, hands down. Who took all the group shots? Kudos to you for taking some great pics. That one of Jack's smooshed face is too much!

Annie said...

P.S. Jack totally looks like Brett when he yawns.

Robyn Cox said...

How fun! This is probably a perfect time to hike Zions...not burning hot -- Like when we were there in July!! Cute little Jack -- all sacked out!

Lou said...

I love the St. George tribute. It makes me appreciate where I live. The ZIONs pictures are unreal. Can I steal one and blow it up in my house? It will be like the coolest collage ever. Kinda like your posts lately.

I loved loved loved seeing you guys. Our little dudes are born to be friends. I couldn't tell if they loved each other or fought for your attention. Either way, I liked that they were together.

After you left, I realized that you make me laugh really hard. You bring out the worst...but really in the best in me!

Love ya toots. You know where I live, and you even saw your room. Now come again. I have a Zions pass...