4.21.2010

The George: Day 3

Our last day of our little getaway was spent with just the 3 of us.
We did a couple of hikes up Snow Canyon.
It was so warm, and we had fun just bumming around as a little family.
We also discovered that I am a really skilled hiker. mmmmm
We had all sorts of a good time climbing around the rocks and caves.
Jack was in heaven.
I'm pretty sure that Jack's face in this picture may be the funniest thing I've ever seen.
I'm also pretty sure Jack could've played around this little cave for the entire day.
And yet another picture of Jack entirely sacked out.
As you can tell, he had a really hard time sleeping.
T...
...
On our way home, we were able to stop at one of my best friend, Lou's, house in St. George.
Not only was I ecstatic to see her and her new house,
but our little boys definitely needed to become acquainted now that they're a little older.
These little mugs couldn't have been cuter.
...
We stayed just long enough for me to cry from laughing so hard...
and then we were on our way home.
...
The drive was a piece of cake, with Jack sleeping 3/4 of it.
This trip was a much needed break from the day to day, and so nice to have Brett all to ourselves for 3 whole days!
...
If you need somewhere to go....head down south!
It's not very far, and it's the PERFECT time of year.
I'm ready to turn right around and do it all over again.

6 comments:

huggin said...

wow jack could not be any cuter! Those first three pictures? The cutest face that I have ever seen!

Nelson Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! I wish we could of been there with everyone. By the way, would you please teach my children how to sleep like Jack?!?!? PLEASE. Love ya guys and I LOVE those cute pictures of your little family. Jake is getting so big and I can't wait to come home and see him crawling all over the place. Ammon will have a hay day with him.

Annie said...

That picture of your little family is in the most beautiful setting I've ever seen! I love the pic of you and Jack looking through the hole in the rock...tender, but a little creepy. Almost as creepy as Jack's face in that picture with Brett! I'm glad I finally get to watch his mug on Friday so he starts to like me again. He doesn't even know me anymore I swear.

Anonymous said...

Oh Shaw! You visited Sharwan!! You are so lucky. I hope you made a drive by #2!! I have tried to get Chase to stop and check out our old stompin' grounds with me every time we go to St. George. But, he seems to always find some excuse why it is not a good time to stop. :) I love that picture of Brett and Jack. I think they look like twins!! So cute.

Anonymous said...

By the way, Jack and Ty together..AMAZING!! Ben wants to get in on that action!!

annie and jared said...

didn't notice little mugs face until you pointed it out... then about died laughing. you are great. looked like such a great trip. when we going to hang?