2.19.2016

Wankier Winter Cabin Adventure '16

We made it back up to the cabin with my whole family for an awesome long weekend over President's Day.

It was perfect in every way with endless eating, napping, 4 wheeling, snow-play, gaming, movie watching, laughing, etc!

We ventured into Heber one night for dinner, and the rest of the time we stay tethered to the cabin!




a


My mom took up knitting and made this (too small) hat for Jack and it kept me entertained and laughing for hours!











I love that my kids have these awesome cousins to grow up with and to have take care of them!




Robber Tuck



Lol!  This trip will forever be remembered for my dad's photo posing.  He was inspired by some Beatles photo shoot he saw, and decided to constantly pose us (in the same staggered position every time), and direct us to make obscure faces.  I have about 90 like this on my phone.


Photo direction is tiring.

Nap time.


Russ did this about 85% of the trip.
I love him.



It was BEEEEAAAUUUTIFUL!







Tucker and his husband got in some quality time.





See?  More posing.




And then, I threw a snowball in my mom's face.




And we pretended to give snow birth.












Sam and Tucker slept together for approximately 15 minutes... that wasn't a winning combo.
What was a winning combo, however, was shoving all the kids in the upstairs bedroom!
PARTAY!

Let's be honest.
The entire weekend was a party.  I love spending such quality time with my fam.
My kids had a blast, and I love that they have grandparents to do such fun things with.

I can hardly wait for our next cabin trip with them all!

















No comments: