2.13.2016

Bear Hollow Valentine's Party


Lucky me! I got to help in Tuck's Pre-School Valentine's Day party!
I really do love helping in my kid's classes... even though I think I've had like 4 days total all year where Jack and Tucker were both in school and I didn't have an appointment or class to help in.
There really is no where else I'd rather be.
(Thankfully, my mom and Annie are so great to help with Russ).

This was a great candid shot of Tucker during their circle time.
Oh dear.... please bless he's not that kid.



Cute tiny little monkeys.
Still working on that picture perfect smile!

Words cannot express how much I love that these two are in school together.




I mean... can you see the happiness on Tucker's face?!?
What would we do without Miss Molly?













No comments: