3.02.2016

Hello 32!

Just off of our cabin adventure came my birthday.

Big 32.

I'm getting to the point where I for reals can't remember how old I am.
I think that's not good. 

However, as long as I don't think about the fact that I'm well past a quarter of my life being over- and probably nearing half- I actually quite like my 30's!

Brett and the boys spoiled me that morning with presents galore and Brett surprised me and went to work late so he could take me and Russ to breakfast while the boys went to school.

I had a great rest of the day consisting of mom-duties...and lunched it with my favorite ladies (mom + kate+ annie).

Later that night we all got together with the men folk and ditched the wee ones to head to dinner.

We made it back to my house to party it up with the kids.

These people sure do know how to make a birthday complete.






Thanks to Lou for the over-the-top balloon display!


Baby girl Jones.





One of the best presents from Brett was plans to go skiing together later in the week!
He took a day off of work and lined up child care with his mama, and we took off like irresponsible teenagers with no cares in the world!




It was one of the most beautiful, carefree, and wonderful days we've had together in a looooong time!
No doubt the BEST way to celebrate my birthday, and definitely a boost in getting us back into the swing of ski life!

I felt loved, healthy, and so very happy this birthday.
What else could I ask for!?! 

No comments: