3.12.2016

My *SIX* Sons

The first week in March brought quite the adventure.

Annie and Randy took off to Hawaii, and we inherited 3 darling new sons/brothers in our home for 6 days!

I didn't feel THAT outnumbered until I looked at all of them lined up in a row...
Damn.


We had kids scattered from here to there at different schools and on different schedules, but we did it!

They were all so darling together, and Hank and Max were so tough and responsible with their diabetes, it was incredible and inspiring.  


These 3 rascals are a magical and terrifying combination.



See what I mean.
This picture illustrates dinner perfectly.
Growling, fart noises, pants down, you name it!

And then, at the end of every day...
CRASH.


Man, I love those Griffin boys like they're my own. 
I'd scoop them up again in a heartbeat, and my boys were in withdrawals for a week without them!

With that said, not planning on birthing 3 more sons anytime soon........

No comments: