3.13.2016

4 Month Russ


Russell Que Jones.


What oh what did we ever do to deserve you?




From month 3 to 4, we saw more smiles, lots of happiness, great sleeping, and continued easy-goingness from this little dime piece. 


My family makes fun of my love affair on the daily, but I don't care.
I'm madly in love.
And he loves me more than anything on this planet, so there.





Still the worlds biggest drooler, and a pretty impressive spitter- this little muffin ALWAYS has a bib on.  I also always have some sort of barf stain on my clothes. But, it's a small price to pay for his otherwise perfect existence.



This is truly what he wakes up like.
Every single day.



Poor Russ is so used to being shuttled all over the universe, and he doesn't mind.
It seems like every single nap gets interrupted as he is thrown back into his car seat to go pick up a brother from kindergarten or preschool.


He endures endless Target runs, helping in bro's classes, etc... and always with a smile on his sweet little face.


His hair is starting to come in more, and he's a blondie just like his brothers.


We've decided that even though he shares some features, Russ man has his own "look."


Ooooooh....get in my belly!




4 month stats:
13.82 pounds (17%)
23.75 inches (4%) *a giant
100 % hunka hunka burnin' love.







No comments: