8.12.2009

Good Thoughts

This is my boyfriend.

**** His name is Jack.

*****
*****
At Jack's 2 month appointment last week, the doctor found a small mark on his lower back.
******
He wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure that there wasn't anything abnormal going on with his spinal cord.
*****
Jack's movement and behavior was exactly where it should be, so it's just the mark that made the doc scratch his head.
*****
We did the ultrasound yesterday, and because the image was hard to see (which they warned us of), they decided to schedule an MRI instead so they could actually tell what they were looking at.
*****
In the doctors words, it "may or may not" turn out as something of concern. We're still waiting for the call for when to go back.
*****
The information we have gotten seems to imply that there's a good chance there will be no problem or a fairly minor one at that. At this point, there's a whole lot of unknowns.
*****
Considering an MRI is one of the worst things I've ever done, the thought of sticking my little bubba in that makes me want to cry giant tears.
*****
I'm a mom, and human.
I'm worried.

Keep good thoughts in mind for my little Jack man.

It's hard not to have good thoughts when I look at this face all day.

And just a little FYI...

He continues to be the best. baby. ever.

So happy, so easy, so delicious!

5 comments:

Annie said...

You know I'm always sending my good thoughts his way! I'm sure everything will be fine with the little man. He is such a little angel!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jack my man!
someday you and my boys will be best buds...if your moms can ever get together! :)

Sar,
this week is Nuts, but lets plan a little get together next week eh?

Robyn Cox said...

Oh Sarah he is so cute! I love that smile! I totally understand your worry and concern...it never gets easier. I will send many a good thoughts your way--

Bianca said...

oooh i love him! good thoughts to jack jones...SENT

Jenny said...

Put some jam on that face and I just might eat it!! He's so cute! I'll definitely be sending some good vibes his way! Hope all goes well.