8.06.2009

The 411 on Jack

Jack had his 2 month appointment today. Here's the rundown:
Weight: 10.2 lbs (23rd percentile) Length: 22 inches (23rd percentile) Head: 39 1/4 cm (50th percentile)
Sleeps 9 hours straight at night.
Takes naps 3 hours at a time.

Gets himself to sleep pretty much every time I lay him down.

Smiles with his mouth wide open and laughs at my jokes.

Has been to 3 movies without making a peep. Sucks his thumb passionately. Loves, loves, loves the tub.

Hates, hates, hates the car. And by my standards, is absolutely perfect. I'm such a lucky mama.

This is Jack before his 1,000 shots:

This is Jack after his 1,000 shots:

Maybe one day he'll forgive me.

2 comments:

Annie said...

That picture of Jack before the shots...I'm dying! Don't worry he'll forgive you when he doesn't get polio or hepatitis. He is such a chill baby, most likely because he has the most perfect mom!

Rachel said...

Sara,

Don't worry if I love your blog! You are so cute. I love how much you love being a mom. I really do relate. I feel lucky to feel the way I do. It is the greatest. Jack is adorable for real.