6.27.2009

RIP

There's a lot to thank old MJ for... aside from the hit after hit and his influence on pop culture, I have a very special thank you to send his way.
Michael, without you, there would have never been that memorable Howdown performance when my sisters
(with their permed bobs in tow)
clogged their hearts out to
"BAD"
as they each rocked a single white glove
(genius coreography I might add).
It's a memory that will live on forever... and for that, I say... thank you Mr.Jackson. Rest in peace, dawg.

3 comments:

Annie said...

We clogged to another MJ hit...."The way you make-a me fee--eel, you really turn me on Hee Hee....OW!" It isn't an obvious choice for clogging music, but Elaine managed to make it work.

Bianca said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i googled you and found your blog(finally) when Greg was reminded you started one after he talked to brett. i am linking you right.... NOW on mine. let's get together-ya ya ya soon.

i love jack. i love MJ also.

Also, did you hear the OXYCLEAN guy died today?? what??! weird.

Jenny said...

Oh Michael...What a sad day that was. I covered up all my windows, dressed my kids and myself in black from head to toe, turned all my phones off, lit a couple candles and cried for a whole day! NO MICHAEL NO!!!

I wonder what happened to him once he got to the after life...do you think Heavenly Father said, "BEAT IT!" JK.

I miss you Sarah! Would you be up for a visit?