6.03.2009

Tick Tock....

After so many months and months of fighting in the blog, you (meaning Annie, the only reader of my blog) ask- why now? I woke up this morning and thought... ok, what's on my list of things to do today?
Seconds went by, minutes, hmmmm. NOTHING! For nearly the first time in...EVER... I have nothing to do but WAIT(hypothetically sounds fun, but the Snow Shack people might call the police on me if I drop by one more time this week).
This not so little bambino in my belly must be so comfortable and content, as he is obviously not all that anxious to get out. I can't imagine why as he's smashed so tightly in there by yet another not-maternity shirt that I'm rockin for like the 9,999th time.
Seriously, though, baby.
IT'S TIME.
Bust out so I can show off your picture to all of my cyber-fans.

8 comments:

Annie said...

YO YO YO YO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I can't believe it man! This is the happiest day of my life...other than the birth of my two children of course! I think baby is ready to come now that you have a blog...nice choice of colors, very soothing.

Robyn Cox said...

HI SARAH! YOU THOUGHT ANNIE WAS YOUR ONLY BLOG READER...NOT! I'M HERE! I'M ALWAYS ON THE HUNT FOR A NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW. THANKS FOR JOINING! I AM SURE LOOKING FORWARD TO THOSE BABY PICTURES -- GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

hayleyrowan said...

I'm here too! Yeah for Sarah and her new blog! I rotated two dresses for the last four weeks... so I feel your pain. Can't wait to meet that little baby!

Lucky 7s said...

And me.. I'm a blog stalker. I'll be reading as well.

Anonymous said...

Why hello!! It might be a little creepy how much I have been thinking about you and your little baby coming that I went to Annie's blog to see if I could find out if he had come or not so I didn't have to call you again! I am happy to know that I can check your blog 5 times a day now to get the good news when it happens. Good luck. Freak baby Jones, get out already!!!

annie and jared said...

ok YAY you have a blog... but now i need a pic of baby jack! i'm dying here, where are you baby jack???

KristenJohnson said...

SHAW!!! I am so excited that you finally have a blog, so I can not be the only one being blog stocked!! Congrats on baby Jack!!! I have heard he is to die for. Put up some pics!! If you need anything let me know!! I am so happy for you!

annie and jared said...

ok sar, so i snuck a peek of jack on annie's blog.. he is the CUTEST thing ever, really sarah, he is beautiful. i noticed a little IV in his sweet little hand, hopefully all is well now? i want to come bring you dinner or something so keep me posted and let me know if you need anything.