11.15.2016

Fall Randoms

 
You know the drill...
Randoms from the last couple of months.
No rhyme or reason for their order other than they were somewhat in the same time frame.
 
Some are at the old house...some at the townhome...
But, whatever.
 
 
 
Dapper Jack.
 
 
 
Playing an awesome game of Star Wars something or other with the boys.


 
I miss our yard.
 
 
For Jack's birthday, Grandma and Grandpa Jones gave Jack a binder of family history of some ancestors who are buried at the Spanish Fork Cemetery.
Knowing of his love of cemeteries- they promised a date to go look at the graves.
 
Finally- in the Fall, we got around to it, and to no surprise...my kids loved every second of it.
 
Oh, and we had Little Bear this time, too.
That dang bear.


Why are my kids so comfortable at this place?
 
 
 
 

A Lego Room shot before it was all taken apart.
 

 
Tucker on a Teddy Graham binge one day post-preschool.
I wish I was 4.

My Three.

And, another fish bites the dust.
And is buried in a tiny coffin.
RIP Darthy.
 
This time Jack opted for a Lego Set vs a new fish.
Deal and Deal.
 
 
And now, the Lego Room packing...

My level of preserving these sets and organizing pieces, etc was something worthy of at least 2-3 sessions with a therapist.
 
Bucket Head.
(Perfectly placed foot, Russ)

 
Brett and I went to Neil Young at USANA.
(tickets I gave him for his birthday)
It was a weed filled event, and we left feeling some second hand munchies and like we were in our 60's, at least.
Loved every second.
 
 
And this little treasure was me observing Tucker snapping a selfie.
 
Looking good....
 
Especially when you see the finished product:

 
Bwahahahahaha!

 

No comments: