11.02.2016

Moving

The day finally came.
Moving day.
 
After selling our house in less than 24 hours, and moving in less than 30 days... my emotions about leaving were so raw.
 
We built this house, in pretty much every sense of the word.
Way back in the days when we supported ourselves on my new teacher salary, and Brett went to work on the house every day.
 
We quite literally grew up in this house.
 
I brought all 3 of my babies home to this house.
 
8+ years of endless memories.
Lots of happy times here.
 
Man, I really suck at change.


I
 
I mean look at my face as we were playing in the backyard for the last time at the tail end of the move.
 
It was rough.
 
But, lucky for me- I know the time is right.
My kids are so resilient.
And, I still have all my babies and Brett...even if we are snuggled into a townhome for the time being!
 
And the biggest perk...NO MORE PACKING.
 
Gosh, that's a horrible process.
Remind me to never move again.
 
For memories sake:
(sniff, sniff)
 














 







No comments: