11.04.2016

Fall Cabin Outings

The cabin provided a wonderful escape for us this fall in the midst of moving.
 
There are few places that help me calm down and soak in quality time with my family more than the cabin.
 
 



 
 


(This didn't make me feel skinny.)


 
Reeeeeal helpful, these two.


Apparently, Russ and I like to take cabin selfies together.

 
The boys had their first bb gun experience/lesson from Brett...

 
It was adorable.
Tucker wanted nothing to do with it (such a cautious, scared soul).
Jack wanted everything to do with it, and was actually a pretty good shot!


 
We introduced the boys to the Indiana Jones movies at the cabin, and they were HOOKED.  I mean, totally glued.
 
When we got back...they could hardly wait to watch the last one...
 
 
Do you think they are related?


No comments: