3.18.2012

Afternoon at the Aquarium

Saturday... we added another outing to our list of things to pass the time while waiting for the baby.
After Brett, Jack and I had stared at each other all morning...we decided after nap time to head up to the Living Planet Aquarium.


Jack was so excited with all of the different tanks and displays...and although we had to stay on our toes to keep up with his 2 year old attention span... it was totally worth staying right on his tail to catch his reaction to every new "bish."


The blue tanks of jellies did not disappoint...as blue tends to be Jack's fave.




He was most enamored by the ray pool...it kind of made me want to throw up.













It was a great Saturday afternoon outing.
It passed some time.
But, not much!



2 comments:

Annie said...

What the hell? I had no idea you went there. Don't you know you have to run every outing you plan by me first. Has it been that long since we talked. I'm baffled.

Annie said...

Jack looks so mischievous with his hands in the ray pond. Such a little rat. I hope he didn't actually touch one if those creatures.