9.25.2010

Today was a good day.

...
...
Today I got to go and hang this sign.
Hallelujah!
...
And I must say....
Thanks to Hank.
For being the toughest 5 year old I know.
For getting better.
For being OK.
And for reminding us all how precious every single day is.
...
Oh....and for letting me act like I'm your mom when I'm really just your overly obsessed aunt.
.Welcome Home, Buddy!
...
...
I am so incredibly happy to have them all home.
...
No more Primary Children's....ok family?
...
....
Having Hank released from the hospital made today just about as good as it could get.
...
And the fact that I picked this little gem up didn't hurt....
......
...Iphone 4
Call me.
Heeeeyyy!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hopefully you will associate with me now you have your iphone. Just remember your last phone sis, keep grounded! Kate hit the nail on the head when she said "I saw that huge banner and thought, man I never would have thought to do that". You are always amazing me with things like that. Always going above and beyond what is expected and I can't thank you enough. Hank can't thank you enough either. You were my voice of reason and my life line this week. I love you! Happy Day! I think we'll keep that sign up forever.

Lucky 7s said...

"Happy Day" was so spot on. Our families are so precious. Annie mentioned you were making a "sign" for Hank. HELLO SIGN!! Hank had a smile a mile long when he saw that. It was a Happy Day!