9.21.2010

It makes me giggle when...

I go to get myself some unders for the day...and tangled up in my drawer are these....

I'll have you know that these are, in fact, Jack's....and not Brett's.

Ultra tight, tiger striped boxer shorts and all...

this little bum has officially taken over our house.
Which, is really pretty awesome.
...
And...
Playing Photo Booth with Hank is always a guaranteed giggle.
Unfortunately, this little mug is still in the hospital. They are still working to get his kidneys back to fully functioning from the HUS.
These picts were taken in the hospital yesterday...and as you can see, he is such a good little sport.
Poor little thing-- still not completely out of the woods.
But, we're thankful every minute it's not what we first thought it was.
...
Hang in there Hank my little pal!
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Giggle indeed! Thanks for the laugh man, I really needed it. Excited to see you today.