11.18.2009

A Good One.

I'm feeling like this is a good week.
...
* Post-Operation Check-Up with Jack's spinal surgeon went great.
He says that all is well with my sweet baby!
.....
* New Haircut! Phew, I made it!
I think it might be at least as cute as the pictures I put on my last post.
///....
* New CD.
Love when you get new tunes and like them!
Super mellow. Makes me want to go on a road trip.
......
*It's my Grandpa Karl's birthday today!
I couldn't be happier to see him feeling and acting so good and to spend tonight celebrating with him.
Happy Birthday, Gramps!
...
*Going out tomorrow night with the laaaadies to see New Moon for a special sneak peek that I think everyone gets to see.
Although I have not gone as far as getting a Twilight Mom membership,
I'm not even going to pretend that I'm above liking these books and being entertained by the movies.
I am.
...
*Had a day at home with Jack today.
Played. Cleaned. Danced around the house.
...
A good day.
A good week.
...
Fine. Fine.
A phote of the hair.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you for the pic of the fab new hair! Can't get enough of it, but apparently Jack is terrified of it...check out his face in that picture. So excited to get off my babysitting shift tomorrow to enjoy me some Edward Cullen!

Jenny said...

Love the hair...I have been praying for you all day! Glad to see it came out fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I love your haircut! I wish I didn't have such a fat face and could pull off a short do like that!! I am also jealous of you seeing New Moon. I have to wait until Tuesday and sadly, I am a little anxious and can't stop thinking about it.

Also, I am in love with Jack's cheeks. They are amazing!

Bianca said...

love your hair!!!! lookin' good :)

oh, and we are loving mayer right now, too