7.26.2009

The Next Michael Phelps

Jack had his first jaunt in the swimming pool a few days ago.
I started by dipping his toes in the water and when he didn't cry I couldn't resist putting him in the swimsuit I've had waiting for him to wear since he was 5 months along in the womb! All and all, he seemed quite content with the whole process, which doesn't suprise me seeing as he is proving to be one chill kid.
A little dip.
Finally in his amazing swimsuit, showing his sweet bod, and being brave enough to sit in 1/2" of water.
Jack's thoughts: "Thanks a lot for this awesome outing mom. Love it. You should try splashing water on the rest of me.... oh wait."
Jack giving Isabel an affectionate pull of the hair.
Don't know whose face I love more in this picture.
Just after this picture Jack busted out a 1.42 minute 200 meter freestyle.
We're so proud. He came home tuckered out and watched some SportsCenter.
As you can tell he pretty much loves wearing this hat.
Get ready... Wankier Family Cabin trip post coming soon...

1 comment:

Annie said...

His little body in those swimming trunks is more than I can bare! I'm glad to see you finally got some use out of them. Hopefully he doesn't start smoking weed now...(get it, next Michael Phelps)