4.27.2016

Randoms

Some random picts for your enjoyment that just can't go unblogged.




Everyone has pictures of their kids in cemeteries like this on their phone, right?







This one deserves an explanation:

Jack came up the other night from the Lego room with this creation and told us it was none other than...
WALT DISNEY.
You know, the kryogenically frozen version.
L.O.L.
I love my little weirdos.  



This is my view every time I walk down the hall, I swear. :)

And this view is my favorite.



We visited Lou's family's farm the other night to see the baby chicks and sheep.
Jack is getting more brave with the animals.
Tuck- still freaked.




Little snippet from soccer practice.  Tucker is actually playing this spring season! Woot woot!
*playing = not crying on the sideline.
He has no clue where the ball is 90% of the time, but I could care less.
Just happy he's out there!
Check out that cute coach in the background!



No comments: