4.08.2016

5 Month Russ

Still smiling....


Mr. 5 monther!

And rolling!!!
Front to back, and back to front.
This little dude is now a mover!


Russell also finally cried.

I had to take a picture for proof.

Poor little nut.
Got his first ear infection at exactly 5 months old.
He woke up crying and was fussy for an hour straight.
He had no other symptoms, but I KNEW something had to be wrong, because it was so NOT Russ.
Sure enough, ear infection.
5 hours on an anti-biotic, and my easy goin' Russ man was back!

Dr.'s office worry face.


The fifth month also brought Russell's first go with solid FOOD!


Verdict: Not a fan of rice cereal.
Duh.
That stuff is so gross.




But he does love his fruits and veggies!


And I love him in overalls.

Stop, Russ.
Just stop.

I can't handle you going and getting all BIG on me.




No comments: