11.16.2015

Halloween 2015

With the birth of Russ one week before Halloween, I knew we'd have to be more than ready for the holiday before he came!

My boys would never in a million years let us go half in for Halloween, so we planned and prepared weeks before the baby!

I will say, however, they did take some pity on their poor pregnant mom this October, and were much less demanding in terms of Halloween celebrating than they usually are.



Tucker picked an elaborate (and expensive) Stormtrooper costume, and man...it was a hit!!




He was able to celebrate a couple of days early at preschool, and thankfully his surrogate mom (Annie) was there to document it all for me!





Donatello (Sam) and Stormtrooper Tucker made quite a pair!







Jack had his Halloween parade and party at school the day before Halloween, and this is the one and only picture I snapped!
Win some, you lose some, I guess!
(Plus, I was one week post-partum... free pass?)


The 31st was on a Saturday, so luckily we had no school and Brett's help for our day of celebrating!

We started the day with soccer games, and then headed up to Alpine for a grand kids party!

Russell enjoyed sleeping through the majority of the holiday!




After a few hours with the Jones side, we headed to Annie's for trick or treating and the rest of the evening.
Thank goodness for older cousins, Brett and I got the night off...eating and relaxing at Annie's



The official costume pic:
Our Star Wars nuts-
Jack (Kilo Ren)
Tucker (Stormtrooper)


Russ the newborn on his first Halloween: 



Or Family of FIVE:


It was an exhausting/ wonderful day... and I'm just glad I felt well enough to participate!

No comments: