12.01.2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Jack kicked off Thanksgiving with a bang with the Sego Lily Turkey Trot!

He took 4th overall for the Kindergarten...but, spoken like a true pageant mom- I'm gonna put it out there that I think he coulda won it with better starting line placement (haha)!


Afterwards, I got to help in his class feast.


Always a real slap in the face of just how picky is... Jack's class feast just reminded us how much he still DOES NOT eat.
He refused every single yummy delicacy, and instead opted for some crushed up tortilla chips in a decrepit little baggy from my bag.


What a mug.

Annie took over Bear Hollow feast duties and Tuck had a blast!




Thanksgiving morning was low key at home.


These three gave me plenty to be thankful for.
Really... still amazing to me that they are ALL mine.


We had the pleasure of going to my mama's for dinner this year, and lucky for me--both my sister's and their families were there too!

It was a beautiful day, amazing meal, great company...
and lots of dishes!!!


Holding almost-1-month-old Russ was a good excuse for being lazy!

The Friday after Thanksgiving, we took a day-trip up to the cabin to hang out with a few of the Jones'.
It was Russell's first jaunt up there...and he pretty much did this the whole time.




We also got our letters into Santa for the season...












No comments: