9.20.2013

The Walk

The Walk to Cure Diabetes came...and man, did Team Hank represent!

I love the opportunity to try and make a difference and put and end to this horrible disease.

Annie raised over $4000!!! Incredible.

The whole fam was there, and we had a great day honoring Hank and showing our support of curing Type 1 Diabetes!
 
Here are some random shots from the day... in totally random order.

 
 
 
 

 

My 3 Heroes.

 
Some little rat I found on the side of the trail.


Dan being inappropriate, as usual.


Brett, mocking my lean.  Butt.
 
Jack was in fine form...

 
 
Can't wait to throw my Team Hank shirt back on and walk next year!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Team Hank would not have been the same without the Jones clan. Thank you so much for your fundraising efforts and for your incredible support. It was such a special day for our family. P.S. Don't ever stop the lean. It's your signature move. Mine is the knee pop.