9.20.2013

Pic Download


I got waaaaay lax with blogging there for a while...and I'm left with a bundle of random pics.

Feast your eyes. 



Tub rat.


A night at Adventure and Learning Park with ma boys. 











Cabelas coon. 




Tucker decided one night that he'd wear his shirt on his head...and slept that way the entire night. 



Jack is the most studly sunbeam in Sunbeams. 



Tucker climbs ANY and EVERY thing. 



He also started eating at the table...which is darling and dangerous and messy.






Brett and I had our NINTH anniversary!


Jack continues his friendship with bones...found him posed like this. Genius. 




See... told you he climbs everything.


We just couldn't stay away from the carni scene...and visited the State Fair one night to spy on our competition. We made the trip worth it with some rides.
Let me just say...now that I'm a pro... 
If you've seen one carni, you've seen'm all!







Took a trip with the Tolman's to Thanksgiving Point and caught this adorable moment with Jack and Soren. 


My little trouble maker...
Turn my back for two seconds...he's always into something...like lipstick.


1 comment:

Annie said...

Why didn't you buy the coon skin hat for Jack? I think he needs it, stat. Tucker is so full of hell, I love it! That dimple makes it all better though.