9.20.2013

Jack Starts Soccer


All sorts of new things have started for Jack recently...soccer being one of them.

I could care less how he plays...he's so freaking cute in his uni, that I could die.



Brett is his team coach...and I absolutely love watching them take off for practice every week.

I'm sure more games will provide more pictures and stories, but here are some pics from his first game.

Let's just say 3 and 4 years olds are REALLY good at the ins and outs of soccer. 




Proud as a peacock...he had quite the cheering section.



Cutest thing ever.


Go Green Dragons!






We bribed Jack that he could get a toy after his first game if he tried hard and played the whole game.

This is what he picked.


Psycho.  


Halloween decor is out in full force at the stores and boy oh boy is Jack in heaven.


1 comment:

Annie said...

Jack in his soccer get up might be my favorite look of his EVER. Watching Jack playing in a soccer game, might be my favorite activity EVER. Can't wait for the next game.