9.20.2013

Jack Starts School

I just can't believe it!
My Jack started preschool!!!

Here he is on his first day...



 






I was surprised that I wasn't a weepy mess that day, but he was so ready and so excited, I couldn't
help but feel the same way!
It also doesn't hurt that he's going to Bear Hollow and Miss Molly is incredible!

I snuck a couple of shots when I took him the first day during the parent activity.







Such a stud, got right to work and had no problem when it was time for me to leave.

 





This is his second day....but, since Miss Molly makes them wear their school shirts on day one...we had to have our first day outfit on this day.
Oh, yes.




Wouldn't be Jack without one of these...



Damn cute if you ask me.





1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness. He might just be the most stylish kid to ever attend Bear Hollow! That outfit is unreal. It warms my heart to see little Jack-man at Bear Hollow. Our baby is growing up!