9.02.2012

The Latest: Tucker

Oh Tucker boy.
He's hit FIVE months now, which makes me both anxious and excited.
Where does this first year go...honestly?

He is still a happy happy boy.
So easy, so chill.

Not to be annoying, but this boy is really not much of a crier.
If he cries, he's hungry or tired.
So he eats or sleeps.
Bingo.






His dimples continue to amaze.
He's getting antsy to move, and props himself up and also scoots around his crib.



He has been introduced to the saucer, and although I swear he looks far too little to be in it, he LOVES it.


He is constantly holding something, and puts just about anything he can get his hands on in his mouth.



Just this last week, I finally got around to introducing him to rice cereal.

I find the proportions of his tiny little body hilarious compared to the tray of his highchair.


He was more than cooperative on his first try, even though I don't think he was really all that impressed.


Like the good little boy he is, he complied and gulped it all down.


And was happy in the end.


Finally...a picture of one of my kids with his Jones grandparents.
Sheesh! I swear we see them at least once a week!
Note to self: pull out the camera in Alpine!

This is usually how I find Tucker after he's been sleeping.
He rarely cries when he wakes up, but is just kicking it making sweet little noises until he's discovered.



He has found his feet, and it's only a matter of time until he realizes he can suck on his toes.


And in case I haven't conviced you he's a happy baby....


More Dimples!


1 comment:

Annie said...

Tuck and his dimples will go down as one of the most adorable combos around. This kid is something special. He warms my heart. What a happy, chill baby. It was so fun spending time with him while you went out for Brett's birthday. I need to do it more. I love him!