9.02.2012

jack + tucker

I don't think I could possibly take more pictures of Jack and Tucker together. 
Every day, I think I take another thirty!

These two are an adorable duo.
Day by day they are morphing into reflections of each other.

Jack is constantly wanting to lay by Tuck, cuddle with him, or make him laugh.
And Tucker is always game.

Having 2 BOYS really is a match made in heaven.

I know in time, these sweet little cuddle sessions will turn into full on brawls all day long...but either way, I'm sure glad that they have each other.

Here are just a (small) few of the most recent ones I've caught where-by some miracle-
neither of my squirmers are a complete blur.







1 comment:

Annie said...

There is just something special about the bond brothers share. It's amazing how instant that bond is created. These two have many years of brotherhood ahead of them. Can't wait to see the shenanigans they are going to pull!