10.05.2011

Canyoning

Sunday we took a nice little break from chaos and my overwhelmingly disgusting nausea to drive up AF canyon.
...
It was absolutely gorgeous...the leaves just starting to change...and an incredibly WARM October day.
...
I couldn't help but think back 2 years to a much colder October day of the exact week as we were bracing for Jack's surgery on his spine.
(oh my little squirt!)
2 years goes by in a flash and I will sure be happy tomorrow when we mark his official anniversary at home and happy. I'll take morning sickness any day over Primary Children's!
...
...
...
This outing I stayed behind the camera so as to spare us all of my green hue.
...
But... enjoy the scenery... and my darling boys.
...
It's literally a miracle that Jack isn't still on the mountain throwing rocks.
...
...
...
...
This picture of Jack makes me giggle. For so many reasons.
...
...
Perfect company.
...
...
And just for fun...
...
The many faces of Jack today.
TV junkie, iPhone self portrait, Go away, mom.
...
Total nut.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Those pictures are so pretty. I love this time of year. I am in love with Jacks "Go away, Mom" face. So cute!!!

Annie said...

Oh the many faces of Jack! From sweet little baby to mischievous, full of it 2 year old, I love them all. I am so happy to be done with the drama of primary's so we can watch Jack run, jump and skip everywhere. It is such a miracle. His hair and skinny jeans combo is killing me in those pictures. He is simply too amazing for words! You need a post entirely devoted to his new running shoes.