10.16.2011

Brag Fest 2011

Let me apologize now.
...
If you aren't a fan of blogs that go on and on about perfect children....
...
This may not be the post for you.
,,,
Sorry.
...
But, I can't help it.
...
For several weeks now, I have been meaning to write about my best little buddy.
You know, the one who finally had parents who have him a haircut last week....
,,,
Seriously. He's too freaking cute.
,,,
///
Oh...my little Jack-man.
..He is such a gem to be around these days.
,...
He is hi.larious and has the most animated personality to keep us completely entertained all hours of the day.
...
He is so sweet. Really, a genuinely NICE little boy.
He even gets down to the ground when I'm rolling around in a nauseous state to pat my back and ask if I'm ok.
...
He kisses me (or anyone, really) upon request. Every time.
...
He has the most endearing voice... topped off with the most adorable lisp you can imagine.
...
He still naps a mere 3-4 hours every afternoon (pretty rough, eh?).
...
And these are just a few of his bragging points.
;;/
With all honesty, I can say he is a 100% pleasure to be around.
I'm feeling incredibly lucky that I have him to hang with everyday.
Nothing could make me feel better in the middle of feeling yucky.
...
I do realize...whether it be at 3 or 13...he'll probably not be such a pleasure... but for now... he's just a dream.
...
See for yourself and enjoy some self portraits taken at church today.
///

2 comments:

huggin said...

You could do a brag fest every month for this little guy, he is that cute. I love your hair in the kissing picture and his sweet face and tatted up sticker arm at church. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Annie said...

Oh, I can't stand when mom's brag about their kids...oh wait, have you checked out my blog lately? If I know on thing for sure, Jack loves his mama...like REALLY loves his mama. How could he not? As long as he has you, his blankey, and John Mayer he is a happy kid. I love that Jack still kisses me with my scary face. He is such a little mug...love him!