6.13.2011

Golfing Tweeners

Brett took Jack and I out to the golf course the other night.
It was spur of the moment...and a good call on Brett's part.
Jack was in ABSOLUTE heaven.
He got to have Brett.
He got to swing his own clubs and hit stuff (sometimes a ball).
Not only did he get to help drive the cart, but he got to play with the coolers of water, dig in dirt, and run to his little heart's content.
Just watching these two nuts kept me entirely entertained and happy
(other than itching my allergic eyes out of their sockets).

....

.... Just FYI: Brett never hits the ball in the sand. I think he was just trying to give Jack a chance to play in it....hmmmm
...
...
Sometimes it's like I'm looking directly at Brett when I see this mug.
...
Everything from the way he looks, moves, and plays, to the way he finds pure entertainment in just about any and everything!
... ...
It's pretty damn cute.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I'll second that motion...pretty damn cute!!!

Crystal said...

He is SO cute!!! I'm also itching my eyes out of their sockets... So annoying!!

Annie said...

I am such a comment slacker! Jack is a spitting image of his daddy, no doubt. I love him raking out the sand trap. Way to teach him proper etiquette. He can be my caddy any day. Randy and I used to take Hank golfing with us all the time when he was Jack's age. It's such a great summer family outing. Darling pictures too, by the way.