6.06.2011

Jack = 2

June 6th.
....
The day Brett and I get to celebrate the best thing that ever happened to us.
2 Years.
How can that be?
I honestly don't know how it's possible...but I just might love this little squirt even more this year!
Every day he gives us something new to love about him- even the way he throws tantrums makes us giggle (mostly).
What a perfect little buddy he makes.
My thumb sucking, blanket loving, non-eating, active, happy, smart, hilarious, utterly lovable little boy.
Not baby anymore.
But, boy.
And I just love every square inch of him.
....
....
Jack's 2nd Year
...
...
July
August
September
October
November December
January
February
March
April
May
June
Happy Birthday my little squisher!
Thank you for being my adorable, sweet, endearing little boy.
I am completely nuts for you.
And so happy that you are mine.
So so happy....and lucky.
Love your bum...and your cheeks...and your face that looks just like your daddy's.
love,
mom.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh baby! Happy birthday my little man. Jack brings so much happiness and joy to my little family. I can always count on Jack to lift my spirits and make me feel loved. I love how much he enjoys coming to my house. Hopefully that never stops! I'll see you later little pal. We have a full day to spend with you. Can't wait. Love you buddy!

Bianca said...

did that go by fast? it did for me! I can't believe how much you can see him change even in those month to month pictures. we love jack over here too...so
I've been meaning to post on your last 2 posts! Awesome family photos. good styling. i mean, that's a perfect outfit and you won't regret it in 5 years like i do when i see our engagement photo and look at my weird-olive-cable-knit-zip-up-turtleneck. but what else is new? you've always got style.
ok that's it. good job finishing up school too, Mrs. Jones. You are still Mrs. Jones, but now just to the neighborhood kids that come by to play.
perfecto.
hope to see you guys soon. well, when greg is back from his trip in like a year we should hang out. i will probably be a single mom by the time he's back anyway.
longest comment ever maybe. sorry.

hayleyrowan said...

Happy birthday little Jack. We have something to give him, but we will have to come over tomorrow - hopefully he won't realize we are a day late!!
Cute family photos. And that was cool seeing all of your school pictures.
(Talk to you tomorrow.)