6.04.2011

Family Photes 2011

We were lucky enough to snag our ultra-talented brother-in-law Adam to take some 2-year pictures of Jack and our little family last week.
Let me just say...we had plenty to choose from! He took 495 pictures (no kidding!), and even when taking out blurs, closed eyes, and double chins...were left with over 200 that we liked!
He did an amazing job...and I'm still not sure how he managed to get so many of Jack with him running around like he was (or Brett for that matter)! I may have to wallpaper my house with all of the darling pictures he got!
Let's see if I can go from 495... to 200... to 20 in order to give you a glimpse of our results without overheating blogger!
Ok...so maybe it was 22.
You can't believe how many others there are!
Sheesh! I'm exhausted!

4 comments:

huggin said...

what great pictures! Your little family looks darling! Also on a side note, not that anyone cares, but I use to think that Jack looked like a little Hank... but after seeing those first few and then the ones of him and Brett... I can't believe how much he looks like his dad.

Annie said...

Oh, Sarah...they turned out perfect! I love that little boy so much, maybe a little too much. Adam captured his personality perfectly. The pictures of your little family make me cry. You look gorgeous in every picture. Love the outfit, hair, make-up, smile, etc etc. No wonder you couldn't decide which pictures to use.

maggie said...

you're pretty sar. such a cute family!

Nelson Family said...

So stinking CUTE Sarah!! You have such a beautiful family. Miss you guys