10.31.2010

Halloween 2010

Snapshots from this Halloween:
(and collage-o-rama)
Evil Ball #6
(Friday Night)
If you don't know who we are...I am truly sad for you.
Meet Eric and Tami Taylor.
Friday Night Lights.
Watch it.
You won't be sorry.
Hey Ya'll.
We couldn't break character.
Freaky. Freaky. Freaky.
Joker & The Wicked Witch of the West.
Brett was their personal makeup artist...and he did a little too good of a job.
I'm still freaked.
Perhaps the most random duo of the night...
but definitely the life of the party!
Waldo and Chickita Bonita gave me a stomach ache from laughing so hard all night.
Waldo sells some mean insurance (oh, and rocks a mean worm).
...
My 80 year old grandma as Lady Gaga.
Amazing.
My crazy aunts/uncles/cousins.
We take the whole costume thing seriously...not gonna lie.
...
Halloween
(Saturday Night)
We divided our time between Annie's house with the Wankier family and the Jones' home with Brett's family.
We had to make the rounds to show everyone Jack in his costume.
Drum Roll Please.....
...
...
Meet Jack, Dalmation-Style.
Raiding Annie's candy stash...
Max, Lucy, and Isabel
(Hank was too busy trick-or treating)
Grandpa Shermie, Kate, and Jack
..
Cooling off from costume-induced heat stroke:
As you can see...Jack was really in the mood to pose with his grandpas...
Alpine with the Tolman clan:
Soren, Michelle, Zetta, Jack, and Me
Jack and Grandma
(sorry mom...how did I not get a picture of you too?)
It was a Happy Halloween for these Jones'!

6 comments:

Annie said...

A few things... Jack-dalmatian style may be my favorite look ever, next to Waldo of course! I love the Taylor's circa season 1 and 2. Mom and dad need to be something sweet and funny next year. Grandma Joanne needs long blonde hair all the time. A dance party with wigs needs to become a monthly ritual. And, finally, I need to stop eating candy ASAP!

hayleyrowan said...

I love Jacks costume! He looks so cute... I also loved your evil ball costume, brett looks like coach taylors twin. he did a fabulous job on your parents too. your mom freaked me out!

joanne tucker said...

Best Halloween pics ever. I am so sorry I missed seeing baby Jack in person, he looked so darn cute, plus the other kids. The weather was just too rainy and blowy for me to venture very far from home...I made it to Larry's, so did not spend the night alone, on "dead man's street!" Your Evil Ball shots are great as well. How do I get that picture of me, as none of my friends would believe I was really dressing up?
Call me, and or, bring Jack over.
Grama Gaga

Lou said...

Wank. You are so pretty. Just had to put that out there.

So, Happy Halloween. I HAVE to be invited to the Evil Ball next year. Your parents shocked me. I had to blow it up just to really see in Jackie was in there.

Little Jackmation looks darling. He looks so big and old and grown-up and not like our little baby anymore.

We just got Net-flix. Friday Night Lights is in my queue right now. I'll get on board and then probably call you every night. It's just ONE MORE show to watch! Seriously.

Longest comment ever. We're heading to Sundance for Thanksgiving. Will you be there skiing with Redford? Can we make it happen and possibly see each other?

More things to comment on. Annie and Randy crack me up. She was a hot Chickita Bonita banana head. Randy's glasses and facial expressions we priceless. I'm telling ya---I would fit right in. Next year, I expect an invite. Lady Gaga? OMGenius.

You love my comments.

Lou said...

That was impressive.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Jack looks pretty dang amazing. I seriously couldn't even recognize your mom!!! And, your Grandma Gaga is Bad-A!! Seriously. Whose grandma does that. My grandma has never even heard of Lady Gaga and yours was probably humming "Poker Face" all night long. Sure do miss you!!