10.16.2010

Peanut Gallery and Crackerjacks

When was the last time you enjoyed yourself a rousing game of baseball? ..
.... For me...it was yesterday afternoon. Hank, Max, Annie, Mom, me, and Jack. It was entertaining to say the least.
...
These 3 took their outfield duties very seriously. ...
Or not. ...
Hank and Max were quite the sluggers.
... Hank was frustrated by the lack of rules kept by all of us.
... Max took on dual roles as he wouldn't allow anyone to catch any ball that he hit, so he was his own outfielder.
... Jack spent most of his time in between bases clapping out of confusion.
...... Annie left the pitchers mound approximately 2 times. ...
First to bat-
... and second...
... to make sure my mom didn't make it to 3rd base.
......nnn...
I was too busy laughing at these yay-hoos and snapping pictures to take one of myself and my impressive baseball skills.
...... Just be glad my hands were too occupied to get any pictures of Annie and I seriously duking it out on the playground obstacle course we created.
... Let's just say I'm stiff today.

4 comments:

Annie said...

No pics of the obstacle course? Disappointing. You totally dominated that green slide by the way! I love how we were really trying to beat Hank's time. Thank you for doing your part and documenting this fun Friday activity. Oh yeah and Mom didn't stand a chance against me. I would've taken her down!

Robyn Cox said...

It's the simple things in life that keep us all happy...nothing like some good ol' baseball on a Fall afternoon.

maggie said...

can you guys please adopt me?

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway that I can start hanging out with you guys. I think that would really make me happier. Really.