10.20.2010

Rip Roaring Wankier Good Time

...
It was our turn again to host our monthly Sunday night bonanza with the fam. ...
Seeing as it is October...there really was no question...we were doing all things Halloween.
... Sure...sure... there will still be a night for carving pumpkins....and then Halloween night at the Griffin abode...but... we're always looking for an excuse to hang...and who doesn't love a little Halloween? Really?
... The evening began with some taco soup.
... Then...on to the cookie decorating contest. ... (note: there are a LOT of collages in this post. click on them to see the big version. i dare you.)
....
Everyone drew a paper out of a bag that told them a Halloween-themed subject for their cookie.
...
I had a slew of frosting, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and other decorating tools.
...... Here were our results:
I bet Brett feels bad when he doesn't even come close to touching our artistic genes. ... ...
... ... Then...it was on to more fun... . ...
It was 100% a great time.
...(minus the Jack barfing part)
.
.Love my family....
Love Halloween.

3 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

Nice cookies---love em' all! I might have to try that cookie decorating idea with Andy's family when we get together for Halloween. I liked the "theme" idea that each person had to follow. You guys have such a fun time---party on!

Annie said...

First of all, I have a picture you need to add to this post. Your spread of decorating supplies was a sight to behold. I think Martha Stewart would've even been impressed.

Second, our family is so artistic it's scary. I appreciate you giving props to each of our amazing cookie creations.

Third, I'm so glad I stopped making out with Jack before he upchucked a bag of marshmallows.

Fourth, Grandma's skull shirt may be my favorite thing ever.

And finally, thank you for hosting a killer party to kick off the Halloween season. We had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Brett better be kidding with that cookie. That is all I can say.