11.06.2010

Snapshots From Jack's Recent Life

Movie
...
Last night...between scout camp-outs, hunting, golfing trips and the like...all of us ladies were without husbands.
We took the kids to see MegaMind.
And when I say "kids" that includes my 17 month old.
Such a good idea.
Pre-Movie Excitement with Lucy
Look closely...you'll see the most amazing movie face profile.
He actually did really good for about an hour of the movie...just sitting on my lap and watching.
Then...we went home and waited for the rest to return for pizza.
...
Good Morning
...
....
This morning as Jack was strolling around in his diaper, he insisted on me putting his fur boots on.
...
Every small boy needs a pair of fur boots.
Check out the tone on those thighs.
Up to his bath-time tricks.
And then...
A little unwinding with Wall-E.
(Jack does very little without him these days)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh I get it now....duh! I couldn't figure out your text...ha ha. Sur sorry Sar, I didn't know you were posting pictures of Jack in his fur boots! Unbelievable. I kind of want Jack's life, not going to lie. I am dying over the pic of him sitting on the edge of his toy box. And the one in the tub...ha ha I hope you got him out right after taking that picture because the expression on his face tells me he is about to dominate one. I can't wait for some alone time with Jack this week. I just can't get enough. Too freaking cute for words.

Crystal said...

I seriously love the boots. So cute. He is adorable.

annie and jared said...

oh sar-- how great are you?? I was dying at the halloween pictures. I should not have been suprised at the Taylor's making an appearance, but it made me laugh really hard. You are a doll and so is your cute fam :)