8.03.2010

Resolution

I've been a crappy blogger this summer.
...
There.
...
I said it.
...
I definitely lost my blogging mojo somewhere in between trips to the pool, family partying, and putting a yard in.
...
I didn't really care until I looked at Jack today and realized, my baby is getting big.
I looked back at some old videos of him and could hardly remember him being so little.
...
I decided to cure the lump in my throat by promising myself that I'd take more pictures, videos, and tend to the blog some more.
Oh...and turn off the sappy sentimental Pandora station I have playing.
Sniff. Sniff.
......
I'd love to get my act together and have a post every day.
Maybe just a snapshot from the day.
Or a quick thought.
...
Or not.
...
Here's to hoping and a fresh new start with this...
.........
......
I came home from golfing the other night to these pictures.
...
This is what happens when Brett's in charge.
Jack plus dad plus dirt minus an OCD mom equals bliss.
...

3 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

Why put a nice yard in with grass? It looks like Jack is totally happy with just DIRT!! I love him examining the large dirt clod! Darling!!

Annie said...

Jack is too amazing for words. I love the sheer joy he exudes over the simple things in life, like dirt! I'm so excited for your daily posts. Maybe another resolution could be...hmmmmm HANG OUT WITH ME MORE! Right now is actually a great time, hint hint.

Bianca said...

woooot!
i'm glad you'll be posting more... and we need to get together... i will have greg arrange.
tomorrow night?
i am free... in a few days i go home to soak up some new england for a couple weeks... by the time i come back here, i will probably be too snobby. HA. just kidding!! it will really be at the end of august, so we need to get on it.

jack is adorable, but where is that dirt? when we came over last it was practically a golfing green over at your mini-mansion. sigh. you guys have the life.

ok see you soon