8.04.2010

Easy, Earth. Easy.

Words cannot express how much I love a summer thunderstorm.
......
The one that Jack and I sat through an hour ago did not disappoint.
......
The sky got all dark and my house was all gloomy and Jack kept hiding in inconspicuous places until I came to find him.
......
It was a grand old time.
......
Then, the real storm hit.
Sorry...did I say storm? I meant typhoon.
......
The only thing Jack would leave the window for was to suck his thumb.
......
It was intense.
...
...

2 comments:

Annie said...

"It's the end of the world as we know it, it's it's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!"
I love the self timer picture of you and Jack sucking your thumbs...perfection!

Lou said...

I heard about that storm!...and I was sitting in my car that read 106. Go figure. I'm coming up again. Let's make it happen?