2.16.2010

Yoooooooo...

There is a man who has rocked the world of the Jones' home.
Life has changed for us.
And will never be the same.
(in a totally scary kind of way)
...
Meet DJ Lance Rock.
...
...
Host of Yo Gabba Gabba
&
One Crazy Son of a Gun.
.......
......
Jack can't look away.
...
And neither can we.
....
....
The level of joy in this kid's life has peaked to a new high ever since he discovered his love for DJ.
...
See....
...
You may be quirky and plenty creepy DJ Lance, but you rock my kid's world so....
BrEAk it DowN, brother!
(as Lance would say).

7 comments:

Annie said...

First of all his name is DJ Lance which is perfection...as well as Jack's smile in that picture. My kids are super stoked for tomorrow. Hopefully Jack gets in his quality yo gabba gabba time with the Mino man around.

Annie said...

I love the title of this post...total Stephano voice!

hayleyrowan said...

That show is beyond wack. So funny jack loves it. monet is a fan of Backyardagains and WonderPets however Elmos Christmas Countdown is still played a few times a week. It's so funny to see what gets their attention. I was on a walk the other day and almost walked over to your house but then realized I didn't have a diaper bag - when it warms up again we should get out and walk together.

maggie said...

he is truely disturbing; but it's educational right?! have you seen the episode with Jack Black...I recommend it (I think Joseph & I liked it better than Eli!)

Jenny said...

My favorite episodes include, "New Friends: Featuring Jack Black" and "Don't Bite Your Friends". I am also disturbed that there is a party in BroBee's tummy (There's a party in my tummy, so yummy...so yummy) and it has food partying around as they are digested by stomach acid. LOL!

Jessie said...

Don't worry that Jack likes Yo Gabba Gabba. When Koy was Jack's age he loved Boo Bah! That was way more creepy than Y.G.G! I don't even think it's on any more cause way too many kids were traumatized. Break it down, brother!

maggie said...

Happy Birthday Sar!
(I'm 99.9% sure it's your b-day today...cause if I remember correctly...your b-day is exactly a month after mine!)

Hope you had a great day!