12.27.2009

Merry Merry

Christmas was all sorts of MERRY.
...
So merry, in fact, that my picture taking suffered.
...
Jack couldn't have been more adorable on his first Christmas...crawling and climbing around, smiling, attempting to eat wrapping paper and ribbon, and making me utterly grateful to have him around this year.
And, while of course Christmas isn't ALL about the presents, it's kind of a lot about presents, so here's a recap:
...
Santa definitely thought I was a good girl this year, which was made known by the slew of surprises including a watch, jeans, and utterly fabulous boots and more that were waiting for me under the tree.
...
Jack got books, balls, toys that might make us pull our hair out, and an adorable Pottery Barn chair from my mom and dad.
...
Brett got his PS3, hats, and a gas powered airplane.
...
And, truly the best part of the day was all the amazing family that we had so close to spend time with. We really missed Brett's family, but had a wonderful day that started at my mom's and then lead us to both sets of my grandparents throughout the day.
...
These Jones' definitely had a very merry Christmas.
Hope you did too.
...
...
The week before Christmas, we had a adorable photographer by the name of Brooke take some 6 month pictures of Jack.
My mom set it up and outfitted all the grandkiddies to have a cousin shoot as well.
...
Jack was rolling everywhere.
Drooling.
Whining.
Reaching for everything.
Eating rocks.
Making silly scrunched up smiles.
...
And it was darling.
.......
Below are a few of the pictures she sent me as part of our preview.
Can't wait to see the rest!
She did a great job with these rascals.
Pure precious.
...
This kid's hair is so hard to manage....with sooo much of it and all.
...
This hat is sure to never disappoint.
Just like Jack's newest smile.
....
Rat. Rat. Rat. Rat. Rat.
In an utterly adorable way, of course.
...
Love, love, love these mugs.

3 comments:

maggie said...

merry christmas sar!
jack is too cute...and so are your nieces and nephews; no surprise there coming from you and your sisters! :)

huggin said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are amazing! The one of him in the bowl is too precious and the one of him crawling?! I feel like he has his sites set on something and he is determined to get it. Also please post a picture of your utterly fabulous boots.

Annie said...

I love Jack! The pictures turned out amazing. I have a cute picture of him on Santa's lap I need to give you. So happy Christmas is over! On to the next...