10.29.2016

Russell's First Birthday

 
Russell Que...
1 year old!!!
 
October 22nd came around again, although I did my best to keep it from happening so fast.
 
Jack and Tucker were so pumped for the day to come.
They knew from the beginning that ONE brings upon walking, some talking...you know...the big stuff.
 
They were a tad disappointed that it didn't all happen right on the DAY he turned one, but remained supportive nonetheless! Haha!
 
 
Birthday bathing.
 
*Let me note, that we were out of our house exactly 6 days after Russell's birthday.  The moving process may have put a bit of a damper on the celebration, but we gave it effort!
 
 
Presents and Partying Time:





 







 
We had a great dinner at Pizzeria Limone (Russell's fave) with my family, and then had some cupcakes and pie back at our house (one last hoorah before the move).
 



 
(I have my own issues about this baby digging in to the cake tradition.  Not a good one for someone that has serious OCD tendencies).



 
The October Jones family birthday party celebrated Russ man and his cuz Bjornn (who turned 16!).

 
 
What a lucky little dude to have such a supportive family.
Celebrating was such a nice break from moving... although the timing may have caused more tears for me than normal!

No comments: