10.27.2016

12 month Rruss..c'mon, a year?!

This won't be Russell's official birthday post, but 12 month is here!
I seriously can't believe it.
 
This ain't my first rodeo, and I knew it would go fast...
but this is just crazy!!
 
 
My baby is standing, trying to get out of every buckle, taking isolated steps, babbling, teething, and growing up before my very eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And he still melts my heart every time I can get him to sit still enough to cuddle up to me.

 
From day one, he has smiled and gone along with any craziness that we've forced him into.

 
 
He's busy in every sense of the word...but makes every day happier for everyone.

 
He also has an uncanny way of making everyone feel like they are his favorite.
 
12 months for Russ looks like:
19.22 POUNDS (17%)
28.25 INCHES (4%)
 
And... a new haircut!

 
Ha. Ha. I laugh because he has sooooo much hair to begin with!
 
Anyway, it was getting a little rat, so I trimmed the sides and back.







I feel like in a few year's time, I will go back and read posts from the last year, and find that all I ever said about Russell was how happy he always was.  But, it is true.
 
Everything about Russ is happy.
And our family would not be the same without him and his infectious smile and personality.
 
With that said.... the 1 year old stage is not a good time to ask me if we're having any more.
So.  Exhausting.
 

No comments: